Oh wow! I was nominated for an award! I’m so happy and so excited to be doing it! Thank you so much Lashini for nominating me for this one!
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, links to their blog. Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 11 others and share your post with them so they see it.
Can’t wait to get started!
1.Talk about yourself, where you are from and what do you normally blog about.
Well, my name is Muna. It’s an Arabic name because I’m half an Arab, the other half is from Europe. I love being productive and making positive changes and progress in my life. I’m not an optimist and I have when someone is an optimist about impossible things! I like to be a realist. I blog about books!
2.What is your favourite thing about blogging? What made you start a blog and motivates you to write?
My favorite thing about blogging is being able to express my feelings and thoughts and knowing that there are people thinking the same and I won’t be judged for that. I started this blog because I always wanted to have an ‘audience’ who can listen to me and engage with me on the topics I enjoy. This is my motivation: to find as many people to talk to as possible!
3.What do you think is your biggest achievement so far in your life?
My first job! I work as a teacher assistant and I started working at 16 years old.
4.Name one thing that is happening in the world right now that you wish you could change.
Capitalism. Don’t even get me started on this one! I don’t like this concept and I hate that it’s dominant in the world.
5.What are your favourite songs, music or books?
My favorite music genre is alternative rock and indie pop! Favorite book: Oscar Wilde – The Picture of Dorian Grey. I think it’s the book, you know. The one that’s always going to be one of my favorites and it will always have a special place in my little bookish heart.
6.What would you do if you had one million dollars?
Start some buisness. Specifically, a library or a bookstore. Also I might want to buy every single book that I have ever read so I can keep them on my shelf. And of course, donate to charity.
7.Name a person who you look up to/ inspires you.
My dad. He is wise, kind and very smart. He finds what to say in every single aituation. I hope I can be like him one day.
8.What is your favourite food?
I don’t know! I like traditional Arabic food. It’s the best!
9.One bad habit that you wish to change?
Whenever I send an audio message to someone, I listen to it. It gets so annoying! I can’t just record an audio, send it and forget about it. I NEED TO LISTEN TO MY MESSAGE AFTER SENDING IT!!!
10.What does your perfect day look like?
I’m at home, reading all day long and drinking flavored green tea or some black coffee with milk. Not having to get up and clean the house and not having any homework to do!
11.What is your special talent?
Learning languages. Seriously, I can study the rules and exceptions in no time! Unfortunately I don’t have that much time to practice them (and I’m a bit lazy)!
My 11 questions are:
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
- Do you prefer stand-alone books or book series? Why?
- What is your opinion having to make your bed in the morning even if you’re going to get back into it in the evening?
- Do you watch YouTube? Who are your favorite YouTubers?
- If you could interview one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Do you listen to audiobooks? What do you think of them?
- What is your favorite social media platform to vent on? Why?
- Does your family and real-life friends know about your blog? Do they read it?
- Why WordPress? What made you choose this specific platform for your blog?
- What is your favorite language?
- Did you find my questions annoying? If so, I’m sorry 😀
I nominate my favorite bloggers:
Thank you so much for reading it and enjoy the questions!